Sunday, April 30, 2017

Sewing or sightseeing? / Couture ou aventure?

I was very optimistic as to how much applique I would do during my holidays...

J'étais vraiment très optimiste en pensant à toute la couture que j'allais faire durant mes vacances...

 However, I only managed to find time for 5 leaves
Cependant, je n'ai réussi à coudre que 5 feuilles


And I did the rest when I got home
Et j'ai terminé les autres à mon retour


Though I love sewing, the Galapagos offer so much to discover!
Bien que j'adore coudre, les Galapagos ont tant de choses à voir!



The unexpected photo...
La photo inattendue...


And of course our daughter having fun with these playful sealions
Et bien sûr notre fille qui s'amusait avec ces otaries joueuses


Happy Quilting!
Bon Patch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I'll try to reply promptly...
Merci pour vos commentaires, j'essaierai d'y répondre très vite...