Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Honeycomb Quilt

I am trying to make headway in my various projects and am focusing this week on getting them finished. So here is my pretty Honeycomb Quilt with its binding. 

Cette semaine j'essaie d'avancer dans mes différents en-cours et notamment de terminer certains d'entre eux. Voici donc mon joli petit patchwork Honeycomb avec son biais de finition.



I found a pretty turquoise and green fabric with little birds for the back...
Really cute don't you think?

J'ai trouvé un très joli tissu, bleu turqoise et vert avec des petits oiseaux pour le dos...
C'est mignon non?


It goes really well with the collection of prints.
Il s'accorde vraiment bien à la collection d'imprimés.


I am now working on completing my second block from Reiko Kato's mystery quilt. I really have to shift to 4th gear as I have received my Quiltmania magazine with the third block!!!

Je veux maintenant terminer mon deuxième bloc du quilt mystère de Reiko Kato. Je dois vraiment passer à la vitesse supérieure car j'ai reçu mon magazine Quiltmania avec le troisième bloc!!!

Happy quilting to you and a special greeting to the patchwork ladies from my county of origin, Meuse in Lorraine, for whom I decided to start this blog to help them with ideas, patterns and resources.

Bon patchwork à vous et une pensée particulière pour les dames de patchwork de mon département d'origine, la Meuse en Lorraine, pour qui j'ai décidé de commencer ce blog afin qu'elles puissent y trouver idées, modèles et ressources.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I'll try to reply promptly...
Merci pour vos commentaires, j'essaierai d'y répondre très vite...