Thursday, February 14, 2013

Here is another project I am working on at the moment, again from one of my favorite designers, Jacqueline Morel. I have already told you about her book "The little world of Jacqueline Morel", published by quiltmania, but unfortunately failed to mention that it is is bilingual, both in French and English!!! A book worth buying...
This little applique will definitely go in my kitchen close to the breakfast table...

Voici un autre projet sur lequel je travaille en ce moment qui vient une fois encore d'une de mes créatrices préférées, Jacqueline Morel. Je vous ai déjà parlé de son livre"Le petit monde de Jacqueline Morel", publié chez quiltmania, mais j'ai malheureusement oublié de mentionner qu'il est bilingue, toutes les explications sont en français et en anglais!!! 
Ce petit appliqué ira sur le mur de ma cuisine près de la table du petit déjeuner...







 










I need to quilt around each applique now and will probably quilt in the ditch at the outer border.
You can see where I used my precious mattress fabric... it worked perfectly with the theme and colors of this project.

Je dois maintenant quilter autour de chaque appliqué et je quilterai dans les coutures de la bordure extérieure.
Vous voyez où j'ai utilisé ma précieuse toile à matelas dans ce projet... c'est parfait pour le thème et les couleurs de ce patch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I'll try to reply promptly...
Merci pour vos commentaires, j'essaierai d'y répondre très vite...