Friday, February 1, 2013

Hello everyone! Bonjour à tous!

At last I am taking the step to begin my blog. As I am a beginner you will need to be patient...
As many who have created a blog on patchwork, I already have a little collection of quilts and have not always taken photographs. I will therefore post photographs of my work and give you where to find the model.

Finalement je franchis le pas et commence mon blog. Etant novice en la matière j'apprécierai votre patience...
Comme beaucoup d'entres vous qui avez créé un blog sur le patchwork, j'ai déjà une petite collection de quilts mais je n'ai pas toujours pris de photos. Je vais donc poster des photos de mes réalisations et vous dire où j'ai trouvé le modèle.








Here is a little sewing pouch taken from Jacqueline Morel's book "Le petit monde de Jacqueline Morel". I quilted it by hand and used flannel with a pattern that made the square quilting easy and pretty. I use this for my cross-stitching and embroidery projects and the little felt sheep holds my embroidery needle. 

Voici une petite pochette du livre de Jacqueline Morel "Le petit monde de Jacqueline Morel". Je l'ai quilté à la main et le tissu en flanelle quadrillé a facilité le quilting et donne un très beau résultat. J'utilise cette pochette pour mes projets de broderie et de point de croix et le petit mouton me sert à tenir mon aiguille à broder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I'll try to reply promptly...
Merci pour vos commentaires, j'essaierai d'y répondre très vite...