Wednesday, February 27, 2013

FINISHED!!!!
TERMINE!!!



I ended up pushing my sewing machine into the night until 10 yesterday for I really wanted to get this quilt top completed and tidy up my house. With all the blocks on the floor since the weekend, in my little girl's playroom, the sewing machine, cutting board and fabric on the dining-room table and the ironing board next to it, I could not bear another day with such mayhem! 
J'ai fini par pousser ma machine à coudre jusqu'à 10h du soir hier car je voulais vraiment en avoir terminé avec ce patchwork et ranger ma maison. Avec tous les blocs étalés sur le plancher depuis le weekend, dans la salle de jeux de  ma petite fille, la machine à coudre, la plaque de découpe et le tissu sur la table de la salle-à-manger et la planche à repasser juste à côté, je ne pouvais supporter un jour de plus dans ce fouilli!

I have added one row of blocks horizontally and vertically to the original pattern.
I will have this quilt professionally quilted for it is way too big to fit under my sewing machine and for me to consider handquilting it.
I can now get back to my little sunbonnets...
 J'ai ajouté une rangée de blocs horizontalement et verticalement au patron.
Je vais faire quilter ce patchwork par une professionnelle car il est bien trop grand pour que je puisse le passer dans ma machine à coudre et pour que j'envisage de le quilter à la main.
Je peux retourner à mes petits sunbonnets...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I'll try to reply promptly...
Merci pour vos commentaires, j'essaierai d'y répondre très vite...