Friday, March 15, 2019

Saint Germain border/ Bordure Saint Germain

I have been so busy that I have left my blog for a while, wanting to make progress with several projects, no doubt too many...
And then, really, the winter months are when we have tried to make the most of alpine skiing and cross country skiing. It is invigorating, at times pretty much freezing you to the bone in these Candadian winters..., but hey, it keeps you active, happy and energetic! The drawback is that it makes you sleep like a log!

J'ai été tellement occupée que j'ai délaissé mon blog pendant quelques temps, préférant avancer dans mes différents projets, qui sont probablement trop nombreux...
Et puis, durant ces mois d'hiver, nous avons profité au maximum du ski alpin et du ski de fond. C'est stimulant, vous vous gelez parfois jusqu'aux os dans ces hivers canadiens... mais enfin, vous restez actifs et cela vous rend heureux et plein d'énergie! L'inconvénient est que vous dormez comme une marmotte!

I did progress slowly, and redid one of the stem curves, but I finished my third border for the Saint Germain quilt!

J'ai progressé tranquillement, et j'ai dû refaire la courbe d'une tige, mais j'ai terminé ma troisième bordure du patch Saint Germain!


I do not tire of appliqueing the pretty leaves and berries
Je ne me lasse pas d'appliquer les jolies feuilles et baies


I love the rose flower berry
J'adore la baie fleur de rose


Voilà my three borders all completed!
Voilà mes trois bordures terminées!


I will leave the last border for my to-go project for the summer. Since I need something to take with me to France that is light and portable, this will be the perfect project.

Je vais me réserver la dernière bordure comme projet d'été. Etant donné qu'il me faut quelque chose de léger et de pratique à emporter en France, ceci sera parfait.

Temperatures are warming up here, in Montreal, the snow is now melting, no winter sports to enjoy. I think before we can get back on our bikes, we will make the most of the museums.
Les temperatures remontent ici à Montréal, la neige fond, impossible de pratiquer un sport d'hiver. Je pense qu'avant de pouvoir remonter sur nos vélos, nous allons profiter des musées.

Happy Quilting!
Bon Patch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I'll try to reply promptly...
Merci pour vos commentaires, j'essaierai d'y répondre très vite...