Sunday, August 27, 2017

The reward of the last hand stitches / La récompense des derniers points à la main

Yes! I have put the last stitches on my Montmorency Quilt!! And what a pleasure I felt at tying securing the last stitch! Though I finished this last week, with returning to Miami and the first week of school for our two younger ones, things have been hectic and I have not had the time to blog...

Oui! J'ai mis les derniers point à mon patch Montmorency! Et quel plaisir lorsque j'ai noué le dernier point! Bien que terminé depuis une semaine, avec le retour à Miami et la rentrée de nos deux plus jeunes, la semaine a été mouvementée et je n'ai pas eu le temps de "bloguer"...

A look at the small corner triangle
Une vue du petit triangle d'angle


At the corner, I kept the triangular quilting pattern
A l'angle, j'ai conservé le dessin triangulaire de matelassage


A double line of quilting in the large triangles of the border
Une ligne double de points sur les grands triangles du bord


Single line here in the navy blue triangles
Ligne simple ici dans les triangles bleu marine




The binding still needs to be sewn at the back 
Le biais de finition doit encore être cousu à l'arrière 


 But I will leave that for a waiting room task and get on with other projects...
Mais je vais laisser cette tâche pour une salle d'atente et m'occuper d'autres projets...

Happy Quilting!
Bon Patch!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I'll try to reply promptly...
Merci pour vos commentaires, j'essaierai d'y répondre très vite...