Thursday, April 21, 2016

Hearts Aflutter table top finished! / Hearts Aflutter dessus de table terminé!


Though this little project was a bit of a challenge, as I decided to redo the corner blocks after finishing quilting them..., I am pretty satisfied with the final result and I did get the size just right for the kitchen table.

Même si ce petit projet a parfois été un défi, puisque j'ai décidé de démonter les blocs d'angles après les avoir matelassés..., je suis assez satisfaite du résultat final et les dimensions sont parfaites pour la table de la cuisine.

After so much hand quilting that I had to undo, I decided to keep the new blocks quilting simple

Après avoir tant matelassé et défait mon travail, j'ai décidé de faire un motif très simple sur les nouveaux blocs


 The start of this small quilt was the Hearts Aflutter block posted by Pat Sloan, which seduced me so much that I decided to create a small pattern to bring it to life

Le départ de ce petit patch était le bloc Hearts Aflutter imaginé par Pat Sloan, qui m'a séduite au point de vouloir imaginer un patch pour le mettre en valeur


Thank you for your visit!
Happy Quilting!

Merci pour votre visite!
Bon Patch à vous!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment, I'll try to reply promptly...
Merci pour vos commentaires, j'essaierai d'y répondre très vite...