Monday, June 24, 2013

Block 3 Reiko Kato's mystery quilt / Bloc 3 du quilt mystère de Reiko Kato

Before the embroideries...
Avant les broderies...


After...
Après...


I definitely did not like the blue ring in the foreground so I changed it to a soft red.
I now have only one other ongoing project I wish to finish before I leave for the summer, and the date is approaching very fast, so let's not waste any time and get back to my sewing machine!

Je n'aimais vraiment pas cette bouée bleue au premier plan, je l'ai donc changée pour une rouge.
Il me reste un autre projet que je désire finir avant de partir pour l'été, et la date approche à grands pas, donc ne perdons pas de temps et remettons nous à notre machine!

Enjoy a bright and sunny Monday!
Je vous souhaite un joyeux et ensoleillé lundi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I'll try to reply promptly...
Merci pour vos commentaires, j'essaierai d'y répondre très vite...