Sunday, January 22, 2017

Almost there... / Presque à la fin...

Reaching the end of a stage gives intense satisfaction
Atteindre la fin d'une étape est source de grande satisfaction


Putting the last stitch is always thrilling
Mettre le dernier point est toujours excitant


 After careful pressing, I am basting the edge of the border, which I will quilt after I have sewn on the binding
Après avoir repassé méticuleusement, je surfile la bordure, que je matelasserai quand j'aurai cousu le biais de finition 


I did get the pieced back well centered!
J'ai réussi à bien centrer le dos piécé!


When I am finishing a quilt, I always make a little guessing game for my little girl
Find the 5 Shoo Fly block that have a center square in a different print from the triangles
Quand je termine un patch, je fais toujours un petit jeu de devinette à ma petite puce
Trouve les 5 blocs chasse mouches qui ont un carré central dans un tissu différent des triangles


Here they are
4 pretty easy ones...
Les voici
4 assez faciles...





The 5th took a little longer to spot...
Le cinquième a pris plus de temps...


Thank you for your visit!
Happy Quilting!

Merci pour votre visite!
Bon Patch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I'll try to reply promptly...
Merci pour vos commentaires, j'essaierai d'y répondre très vite...