Saturday, May 5, 2018

A few more insane blocks... / Quelques blocs de folie...

Every once in a while, I pick up my "Nearly Insane" project and work on a few blocks at a time. Sometimes I complete two or three, sometimes just one and then leave the others in progress. One cannot spend too much time on them as they are very fiddly and it is easy to get frustrated.

De temps en temps, je reprends mon projet "Nearly Insane" et travaille sur quelques blocs. Parfois je parviens à en terminer deux ou trois, parfois seulement un et je laisse les autres en cours. Mieux vaut ne pas passer trop de temps à la fois sur ces blocs car ils sont difficiles et l'on peut vite perdre patience.


This one took me a while...
Celui-ci m'a pris du temps...


This one was finished but I decided to change the corner squares...
Celui-ci était terminé mais j'ai décidé de changer les carrés d'angles...


So two blocks completed!
Deux blocs terminés!


 And another one...
Et un autre...


Finished!
Terminé!


I also try to alternate a difficult one with a "not-so-difficult" bloc
J'essaie aussi d'alterner un bloc difficile avec un "qui n'est pas trop difficile"

This is a real challenge for me. I am going to work on this at my own pace. Yet there is the satisfaction of getting a block right too.

Ce projet est un véritable défi pour moi. Je vais y travailler à mon rythme. Et pourtant il y a la satisfaction d'avoir réussi un bloc.

What I like about quilting is that I am always learning!
Happy Quilting!
Ce que j'aime dans le patchwork c'est que j'apprends toujours quelque chose!
Bon Patch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I'll try to reply promptly...
Merci pour vos commentaires, j'essaierai d'y répondre très vite...