Thursday, February 6, 2014

Block 6 Reiko Kato / Bloc 6 Reiko Kato's quilt

Reiko Kato's winter sunbonnet scene finished today as snow flurries fall over Dallas.

La scène hivernale des petits sunbonnets de Reiko Kato terminée aujourd'hui tandis qu'il neige sur Dallas.


















I have found just the right fabric for the sky: grey background with little white dots resembling snow flakes.

J'ai trouvé le tissu parfait pour le ciel: fond gris avec des petits pois blancs qui ressemblent à des flocons.

 Now with the details embroidered.
Maintenant avec les détails brodés.



Here are my 6 blocks
Et voici mes 6 blocs

And now I am going to go back to my drawing pad, for I do not like at all the final disposition of the blocks proposed by Reiko Kato. Considering the amount of work these little fellows have required, I had better take my time...

Et maintenant je dois retourner à mon blocs à dessin, car je n'aime pas du tout le montage des blocs proposé par Reiko Kato. Etant donné le travail que représentent ces petits personnages, je vais prendre mon temps...

Happy Quilting!
Bon Patch!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I'll try to reply promptly...
Merci pour vos commentaires, j'essaierai d'y répondre très vite...