Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Log Cabin Town / Ville log Cabin

At last I have assembled my first three rows of log cabin houses and it is quite satisfying to see this log cabin town taking shape. These houses represent 42 log cabin blocks and there are 196 in total!

J'ai enfin assemblé mes trois premières rangées de maisons log cabin et c'est gratifiant de voir cette ville log cabin prendre forme. Ces maisons sont constituées de 42 blocs log cabin et il y en a 196 en tout!



To take a break I surfed the internet to visit a few blocks, and of course, I had to encounter a great little project for the summer... from temecula quilt  called A"Little" Summer Sewing. It is a small basket quilt and the challenge is to piece one little basket every day of July. 
So I am joining in the fun and have just selected from my stash some pretty prints in pastel colors.

Pour me détendre un peu j'ai surfé sur internet et visité quelques blogs, et bien sûr, il a fallu que je tombe sur un ravissant petit projet pour l'été... de temecula quilt intitulé A "Little" Summer Sewing.
Il s'agit d'un petit patchwork de paniers et le défi est de piécer un panier par jour durant le mois de juillet.
J'ai donc décidé de me joindre à ce projet d'été et je viens de sélectionner dans ma réserve de jolis imprimés dans des tons pastels.

Don't you want to join in the fun?
Et vous, ce projet d'été vous tente?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I'll try to reply promptly...
Merci pour vos commentaires, j'essaierai d'y répondre très vite...