Tuesday, January 14, 2020


Disappearing Four Patch

I completely forgot to show you the final photos of my Disappearing Four Patch quilt. It has left for its travel to Mexico and little Diego.

J'ai complètement oublié de vous montrer les photos finales de mon patch Disappearing Four Patch. Il est maintenant en route pour le Mexique pour être livré au petit Diego.

I used the scraps to make the binding and love the result!
J'ai utilisé les chute pour réaliser le biais de finition et j'adore l'effet!


The backing fabric is just right too, I was pretty lucky to come across this pretty print.
Le tissu arrière est parfait. J'ai eu de la chance de tomber sur ce joli imprimé.


I did cut a block wrong and decided to make a cat out of it
My little girl did the embroidery
J'avais mal coupé un bloc et j'ai décidé d'en faire un chat
Ma puce a réalisé la broderie


Is this not a cute present?
N'est-ce pas un joli cadeau?


I made it pretty big, 52.5" X 52.5"
This way it offers more versatility of use and can be put at the foot of a twin bed
Je l'ai fait assez grand 133 cm X 133 cm
Cela offre plus d'options d'utilisation et peut être placé au pied d'un lit à 1 place

I did like making this quilt for, once again, I learned a new technique.
This is why quilt making is such a passion for me!

J'ai aimé réalisé ce patch, car une fois de plus, j'ai appris une nouvelle technique.
C'est la raison pour laquelle faire du patch est une telle passion pour moi!

Happy Quilting!
Bon Patch!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I'll try to reply promptly...
Merci pour vos commentaires, j'essaierai d'y répondre très vite...