Saturday, October 15, 2016

Decisions, decisions... basket quilt/ Que faire?... patch de paniers

And here I am, stuck, yet again... I have started assembling my baskets with this pretty print and now am wondering if it is the right choice. 

Et voilà, je suis encore bloquée, une fois de plus... J'ai commencé à assembler mes paniers avec ce joli imprimé et maintenant je me demande si j'ai fait le bon choix.

I am not sure it is not a little TOO pink for me...
Je me demande si ce n'est pas un peu TROP rose à mon goût...


 I had the choice of this other print, with a cream background, but a larger design
J'avais aussi le choix de cet imprimé, fond beige, mais avec un dessin un peu plus gros


The design is more of a burgundy color, which echoes the dark chintz in the baskets
The blue flowery print will be the outer border

Le dessin tire sur le bordeaux, ce qui rappelle le chintz foncé des paniers
L'imprimé bleu à fleurs sera pour la bordure

What do you think?
Thanks for your advice and Happy Quilting!
Qu'en pensez-vous?
Merci pour vos conseils et Bon Patch!




1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, a little bit too pink! I love the one with the cream background. It will bring up the baskets more than the pink.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I'll try to reply promptly...
Merci pour vos commentaires, j'essaierai d'y répondre très vite...