Friday, December 12, 2014

Third Scandinavian Heart / Troisième Coeur Scandinave

The third Scandinavian heart did not take as long to embroider and I am glad I am nearing the end of the embroidery part of this quilt. As with every quilt, I like the variety of the tasks and am always happy to move on to a different stage.

Broder le troisième coeur scandinave m'a pris un peu moins de temps et je suis contente d'arriver bientôt à la fin de cette étape du patch. Comme pour chacun des projets que je réalise, j'aime la variété des tâches et je suis toujours pressée de passer à une étape différente de la réalisation.


I am not sure I will be doing much sewing this weekend as the temperatures in Dallas are going to be warm again. Outdoor activities will be the order of the day!

Je ne suis pas sûre de faire beaucoup de couture ce weekend car les températures à Dallas vont à nouveau être très douces. Activités d'extérieur à l'ordre du jour donc!

Happy Quilting to you!
Bon Patch à vous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I'll try to reply promptly...
Merci pour vos commentaires, j'essaierai d'y répondre très vite...