Monday, February 3, 2014

Flannel Lap Quilt / Plaid en flanelle

At last, I have finished my husband's lap quilt. I edged it with a bright red binding that frames it really well. 

Enfin, j'ai terminé le plaid en flanelle pour mon mari. J'ai choisi un biais de finition rouge vif qui l'encadre bien.


 I used the same red flannel for the back.

J'ai utilisé la même flanelle rouge pour l'arrière.


With the cold weather we are having in Dallas, it seldom remains folded on the sofa...

Avec le froid que nous avons encore à Dallas, il reste rarement plié sur l'accoudoir du sofa...

Thank you for your visit and happy quilting!
Merci pour votre visite et bon patch à vous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I'll try to reply promptly...
Merci pour vos commentaires, j'essaierai d'y répondre très vite...