Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Winter nine patch and ocean coast blocks/  Nine patch hivernal et blocs côte océane

The house is quiet just for an hour or so just before the big Christmas Eve dinner last minute preparations. Everything is pretty much ready so I am taking a little time off cooking to show you what I am working on at the moment.
I have finished piecing all my nine patch blocks, 41 of them, for my husband's flannel quilt and I am pretty happy to see that my stash of scraps has reduced quite a bit.

La maison est calme à présent, le répit juste avant le dernier coup de feu pour le réveillon de Noël. Tout est pour ainsi dire prêt, je m'échappe donc de la cuisine pour vous montrer mes en-cours.
J'ai terminé de piécé tous mes blocs nine patch, il y en a 41, pour le plaid en flanelle destiné à mon mari et je suis plutôt satisfaite de voir que ma pile de scraps de flanelle a bien diminué.


And here is my second current project, although I have to admit I started it quite a while ago but got behind. It is the project proposed by Roxane entitled From Deauville to Cape Cod.

Et voici mon second en-cours, bien que commencé il y a déjà quelques temps, j'avais pris du retard. C'est le projet proposé par Roxane intitulé De Deauville à Cape Cod.

Block 1 / Bloc 1
 Whithout the details and then with the finishing touches...

D'abord sans les petits détails puis avec les finitions...



Block3 / Bloc 3

Block 5 / Bloc 5

I have skipped block 2 for lack of inspiration as to the choice of fabrics.

 J'ai passé le bloc 2 par manque d'inspiration quant au choix des tissus.


A Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate it!
Un très Joyeux Noël à vous tous qui le célébrez!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I'll try to reply promptly...
Merci pour vos commentaires, j'essaierai d'y répondre très vite...