Thursday, June 13, 2013

First Block Civil War Quilt / Premier Bloc Civil War Quilt

I have made progress in piecing the first blocks of my Civil War Quilt. I however wasted quite some time cutting again the red outside triangles for despite my care, I got them wrong and did not have the stripes in the same direction. How frustrating!

J'ai bien progressé dans le piéçage des premiers blocs de mon patchwork Guerrre Civile. J'ai cependant perdu bien du temps à recouper les triangles rouges extérieurs car malgré ma prudence, je les ai mal coupés la première fois et les rayures n'étaient pas dans le même sens. Comme c'est rageant!


And now I need to take a big breath before the last stage of the piecing, while crossing my fingers in the hope that the angles will be perfect, or almost so!!!

Et maintenant il me faut prendre une bonne inspiration avant la dernière étape du piéçage, en croisant les doigts pour que les angles soient parfaits, ou presque!!!

Hoping to show you "perfect blocks" soon...
Happy Quilting!
En espérant vous montrer bientôt des "blocs parfaits"...
 Bon Patch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I'll try to reply promptly...
Merci pour vos commentaires, j'essaierai d'y répondre très vite...