Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Block 3 Reiko Kato Mystery Quilt /Bloc 3 Quilt Mystère Reiko Kato

With the summer holidays around the corner, and the difficult choice I need to make of what projects to take with me ... I  have been busy working on the third block of Reiko Kato's mystery quilt. Here are my little characters.

Les vacances d'été approchent et je vais bientôt faire le choix difficile de choisir quels projets à emporter avec moi... j'ai donc été bien occupée à coudre le troisième bloc du quilt mystère de Reiko Kato. Voici mes petits personnages.















                                       
Here they are all together 
Les voici tous ensemble


I still have to embroider the little details and I'm not so sure about the little blue ring at the front. Perhaps my choice of fabric is a little too garish.
I have truly enjoyed sewing this block, which was much easier than the previous one with the swings.
Let's hope the fourth one will be as enjoyable!

J'ai encore à broder les petits détails et puis je ne suis pas satisfaite de mon choix de tissu pour la bouée en premier plan, peut-être le tissu est-il un peu trop vif.
J'ai vraiment aimé coudre ce bloc, que j'ai trouvé bien plus facile que le précédent avec les balançoires.
Espérons que le quatrième sera aussi agréable à coudre!

Happy sewing week to all of you!
Bonne semaine de couture à tous!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Catherine, thank you for visiting my blog and your lovely comment. You came through as no reply so I am leaving a reply here! You have a beautiful blog too and I always love seeing what people create in different parts of the world! (Great name too, mine is Catherine too), Cathy xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I'll try to reply promptly...
Merci pour vos commentaires, j'essaierai d'y répondre très vite...