Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Free Patterns!! Patrons Gratuits!!!

I wish to thank my friend Sophie who follows me in Canada and sent me the link to a website offering a wonderful selection of quilt patterns you can download for free. Of course, I have downloaded a few I keep on the virtual bookshelves of my tablet. Here they are.


Je souhaite remercier mon amie Sophie qui me suit du Canada et m'a envoyé le lien d'un site qui offre une belle sélection de modèles de patchworks à télécharger gratuitement. Bien sûr, j'en ai téléchargé quelques-uns que j'ai mis dans la bibliothèque virtuelle de ma tablette. Les voici.

Christmas WishesStarry Sky Hill Farm Free Pattern




 I have thus realized that my virtual bookcase is getting pretty full...
 Here is the link to Free Patterns. I hope you will find some future projects!

Je me suis d'ailleurs rendu compte que ma bibliothèque virtuelle commence à être bien pleine...
Voici donc le lien pour les Patrons Gratuits. J'espère que vous y trouverez de futurs projets!

Happy Quilting to you!
Bon patch à vous!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I'll try to reply promptly...
Merci pour vos commentaires, j'essaierai d'y répondre très vite...