Monday, April 29, 2013

Five little pumpkins / Cing petites citrouilles

At last I have finished piecing, appliquéing and embroidering all my pumpkins!

J'ai enfin terminé de piécer, appliquer et broder toutes mes citrouilles!









Here is the last row of blocs at the foot of my little quilt.

Et voici la dernière rangée de blocs au bas de mon petit patchwork. 


As to the borders I am going to make to join these rows together, I am going to follow what my friend Catherine did with hers and am going to piece little 1 inch squares using all the scraps I can find in my stash.
For those of you who might be interested in making this quilt, you can find the information by going onto my post dated 03/20/2013.
You will see that this designer has other very pretty quilts.


Quant aux bordures intermédiaires et extérieures, je vais suivre ce que mon amie Catherine a fait pour son patch et vais piécer des petits carrés de 2,5 cm en utilisant tous les petits bouts de tissus que je trouverai dans ma réserve.
Pour celles et ceux qui aimeraient réaliser ce patchwork, vous pouvez trouver les renseignements nécessaires en allant sur mon message daté du 20/03/2013.
Vous verrez que cette créatrice a réalisé d'autres très jolis patchworks.

Happy Quilting!
Bon patch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I'll try to reply promptly...
Merci pour vos commentaires, j'essaierai d'y répondre très vite...